Wednesday 1 July 2015

{Top Secret}



'I' tend to throw the mineral water away, when
  I see children on the street relishing the water from the tap;
............................................................................................
'I' tend to switch off the AC, when 
I see a masons child giggling in the sun;
............................................................................................
   'I' tend to come out of the swimming pool, when 
 I think of the people bathing in the bogs;
............................................................................................
 'I'  tend to eat even the bitter-cod, when 
 I see sights of those craving for even a glimpse of solid food; 
............................................................................................ 
'I' tend to enjoy the boring history class, when 
 I see a 10 year old selling tea at the stalls;
............................................................................................
 'I' tend to thank God for every thing I have, when 
 I hear the noise of a coin put into the bowl of a beggar,
............................................................................................
 'I' tend to turn into a killer, when 
 I come across a corrupt official,
 laundering money to satisfy his brooding wife;


 BUT
  the fact is that this so called 
 'I'
  remains deep within us all,
hidden under the slabs of :
 
Ego,Greed......etc. (Want for a bubble reputation...)

  All the great visionaries such as - Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa and many more, were the ones who were actually able to shatter these slabs.... 



And now the  
TOP SECRET:
The greatness we aspire of,
 The greatness we seek all our lives,
 The greatness that is the the goal for many...
Is there....right there in the eyes gazing this post
Yes.... it is there in YOU, waiting to be discovered!!




2 comments:

  1. A MAN IS JUDGED BY HIS CHARACTER NOT BY HIS CASTE.
    Now the time has been come when INDIA has to retained the spiritual and compassionate qualities so that, the philosophy of awake and arise can be implemented over the nation.
    My views aren't for to create a revolution
    They are existing because India needs evolution.
    That's all..
    With regards...
    Authorkartiksharma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said dear friend ..in full agreement to ur thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete